I-601A - Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver

If you entered the U.S. illegally and you are the spouse or child of a U.S. citizen, you may be able to obtain your lawful permanent resident status with little to no risk of being denied at the consulate due to your years of illegal presence in the U.S. You may qualify for a Preapproval before you leave the U.S. and go to the consulate for an interview if:

  • You do not have a final order of removal or deportation.
  • You do not have criminal conviction or other reasons that would make you inadmissible to the U.S. under the immigration laws.

Call To Discuss Your Case

Contact my office today to learn more about how I can help you with your Provisional Unlawful Presence waiver. You can reach me by phone at 713-541-3222 or online.

For your convenience, I accept Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans.