Nonimmigrant Visas

These visas are issued to foreigners who wish to come to the US on a temporary basis for tourism, business, study, or temporary work.

The following are examples of non-immigrant visas:

  • A,G, NATO-Diplomatic and International Organizations
  • B-Tourist/Business
  • C&D-Transit and Alien Crewmembers
  • E-1Visa, Treaty Trader
  • E-2 Visa, Treaty Investor
  • F&M-Students
  • H-Temporary Worker
  • I-Information Media
  • J-Exchange Visitors
  • K-Fiancee of US Citizen (can convert to immigrant status)
  • L-1 Visa/Intracompany Transferee
  • O&P- Athlete, Artist, and Entertainer
  • R-Religious Occupations
  • TN-Professionals Under NAFTA
  • K-Fiancee of US Citizen (can convert to immigrant status)

Call To Discuss Your Case

Contact my office today to learn more about my legal services and how I can help you. You can reach me by phone at 713-541-3222 or via e-mail. For your convenience, I accept Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans.