I-601 - Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility

Many individuals are not aware that if they have been in the U.S. illegally or overstayed a visa stay in the U.S. over a 6 month period that they are inadmissible to the US for a period of 3 years or 10 years depending on the length of time they were in the US illegally or overstayed the visa period.

This means that even a U.S. citizen who wishes to file for permanent residency (green card) for his or her spouse who has been living in the U.S. illegally or who has overstayed his or her visa by 6 months or more, will not be able to complete the process in the U.S. The spouse will have to return to his or her home country to complete the process and will be required to file a waiver.

This is a complicated process that must be handled by an experienced immigration attorney.

Call To Discuss Your Case

Contact my office today to learn more about how I can help you with your Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility. You can reach me by phone at 713-541-3222 or online. For your convenience, I accept Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans.