I-212 – Permission to Reapply for Admission into the U.S. After Deportation or Removal

There are also waivers available to individuals who have been previously deported or removed from the U.S. who wish to re-enter the U.S. legally prior to the expiration of the required time outside of the U.S.

Call To Discuss Your Case

Contact my office today to learn more about how I can help you gain permission to reapply for admission into the U.S. after deportation or removal.

You can reach me by phone at 713-541-3222 or via e-mail. For your convenience, I accept Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans.