Fiancé Visa

Today with many couples meeting through on line dating there has been more demand for the fiancé visa.

A U.S. citizen may file a petition for a fiancé visa to bring the fiancé to the U.S. to later marry within 90 days of arrival.

With the assistance of Law Office of Cara Wilkins, the fiancé, once in the U.S. will be eligible to apply for permanent residency.

Contact Me Today for your Fiancé Visa Assistance

Contact my office today to learn how I can assist you in bringing your fiancé to the U.S. You can reach me by phone at 713-541-3222 or  via e-mail. For your convenience, I accept Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans.