E-1 Visa, Treaty Trader

The E-1 Treaty Trader Visa is a non-immigrant visa for individuals engaged in existing, substantial international exchange of goods or services. The E-1 Visa authorizes the individual to enter the U.S. for authorized employment for a temporary period of time. An advantage of the E-1 Visa is that there are no limitations or caps on the number of visas issued and the processing time can be expedited. Also, spouses and children under 21 years of age, may enter the U.S. with E visas. Spouses may be eligible to work.

General Requirements For E-1 Visa

  • The applicant must be a national of the requisite treaty country.
  • If the applicant is an employee, the applicant must be employed as a supervisor or executive, or possess specialized skills essential to the enterprise.
  • The employee must have the same nationality as the treaty country.
  • There must be substantial international trade that is continuous.

Call To Discuss Your Case

Contact my office today to learn more about my legal services and how I can help you. You can reach me by phone at 713-541-3222 or via e-mail. For your convenience, I accept Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans.