DACA Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (Dreamers)

You can qualify for permission to live in the U.S. legally and work in the U.S. if:

  • You are under 31 years old as of June 15, 2012
  • You entered the U.S. before your 16th birthday
  • You have lived continuously in the U.S. since June 15, 2007
  • You went to school in the U.S., graduated from high school, have your GED or in the process of obtaining your GED

Call To Discuss Your DACA Case

Contact my office today to learn more about my  legal services and how I can help you. You can reach me by phone at 713-541-3222 or  via e-mail. For your convenience, I accept Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans.