Consular Processing

Many times a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident may wish to petition for a family member who is outside the U.S.

After a visa petition that proves the familial relationship is approved, the family member may finish the immigration process in his or her country. In certain circumstances, family members may already be living in the U.S. without legal status and may need to finish the process in their home country.

Consular processing rules and requirements change often and sometimes vary from country to country and require great attention to detail.

Call to Discuss Your Case

Law Office of Cara Wilkins is ready to assist your family with consular processing to ensure that your family is united. Contact my office today to learn more.  You can reach me by phone at 713-541-3222 or  via e-mail. For your convenience, I accept Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans.