Citizenship & Naturalization

There are many individuals living in the US and outside of the US who do not know that they are US citizens. Citizenship law is very complicated. If you have at least 1 parent who was a US citizen when you were born and who lived for a period of time in the US, you may be a US citizen.

Unlike permanent residency, citizenship gives you the right to vote and to remain in the US forever without fear of ever being deported/removed. If you have been a permanent resident for at least 5 years or a permanent resident through marriage for at least 3 years, you may apply for citizenship through naturalization. Contact our office to ensure that you meet all other eligibility requirements.

Call To Discuss Your Case

Contact my office today to learn more about my legal services and how I can help you. You can reach me by phone at 713-541-3222 or via e-mail. For your convenience, I accept Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans.