You may apply for asylum in the US if you believe you have been persecuted in your native country or fear persecution if you return based upon race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.

Once you receive asylee status, you may apply for permanent residency after 1 year. You may also apply for family members to join you in the US. Upon arrival to the US, you must contact our office immediately. You are eligible to apply for asylum within 1 year of your entry to the US. There are limited exceptions to the one year requirement. There may also be other forms of relief from persecution and return to your country. Consult our office for a personal review of your case.

Call To Discuss Your Case

Contact my office today to learn more about my legal services and how I can help you. You can reach me by phone at 713-541-3222 or via e-mail. For your convenience, I accept Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans.