As soon as you receive a decision from a judge or USCIS, you must contact our office immediately. You may have an opportunity to appeal any adverse decision. In many instances you may only have 30 days to file the appeal. A prompt consultation with an attorney is needed.

Call To Discuss Your Case

Contact my office today to learn more about my legal services and how I can help you. You can reach me by phone at 713-541-3222 or via e-mail. For your convenience, I accept Visa or MasterCard and offer payment plans.